Check out the latest Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield fixture updates and free betting tips in our article. If you want more Copa Libertadores odds, check out our site.
Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield: Free Wagering Tips
Below, you can see the latest Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield match tips and predictions for their upcoming match on Friday, and if you want to check out more Copa Libertadores predictions, head to our website.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Flamengo to win @ 1/2
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 4/7
Double-check the odds for watch wagering tips before you place the bets because odds are subject to change and they might not be the same anymore. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Flamengo to Win
Flamengo won or drew all five of the group stages games they played and is currently leading Group G with eleven points. In the last head-to-head against Velez Sarsfield, which was in April, Flamengo won.
BTTS – Yes
In the last five group stage fixtures for Flamengo have had BTTS situations in all five of them. Velez Sarsfield has had four games where both teams scored in the Group G matches. In the last head-to-head between these clubs in April both teams scored goals.
Over 2.5 Goals
All of Flamengo's Group G matches ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored and four out of five matches for Velez Sarsfield ended with over 2.5 total goals. In the last matches they played against each other there were more than 2.5 total goal scores, so we can assume that will happen again.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Odds for Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield
Let's check out Flamengo and Velez Sarsfield match statistics and head-to-head data below. This will help you determine if our predictions and tips are solid enough for your liking.
Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield: Latest Team, Injury & Match News
Flamengo and Velez Sarsfield are the top two clubs in Group G and they are only two points apart, which means that this fixture is very important to determine who will stay on top of the group. They will most likely both get promoted to the Copa Libertadores payoffs because the other two teams in the group are many points behind them.
There are no injuries to speak of for Velez Sarsfield and Flamengo won't miss any recently injured players. The only injury on their roster is midfielder Thiago Maia, who was injured in December 2020.
Popular Questions Regarding the Flamengo vs Velez Sarsfield Fixture
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend Ladbrokes.
- When and where will the match be played? – The match is scheduled to be played on Maracanã in Rio de Janeiro and it will begin at 02:00 CET.
- Can I watch the match somewhere? – Yes, you can. Sport TV in Portugal, Arena Sport in Croatia, and Max Sport will stream the fixture. You can also check out your bookmaker live streaming schedule for the event.