Let's check out the Famalicao vs Nacional free betting tips we have and if you want to find more Primeira Liga wagering tips, check out our latest articles.
Famalicao vs Nacional: Wagering Tips & Predictions
Primeira Liga betting experts went through all the relevant statistics and data for both clubs and came up with the free betting tips below.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Famalicao to win @
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @
Please check the prices before placing the wagers because, by the time you read this, they might have changed. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Famalicao to Win
Famalicao isn't in perfect form, but they won or drew 80% of the last ten games they played and four of the last five matches they hosted. Nacional on the other hand is at the bottom of the Primeira Liga table and they lost 80% of the last ten games they played in the League and also lost six out of the last seven away games in a row, so it's hard to believe that Nacional will win.
BTTS – Yes
The last time Famalicao played against Nacional both teams scored during those ninety minutes and in the last ten games for Famalicao 50% of them were BTTS. Nacional has had six BTTS games in the last ten they played.
Over 2.5 Goals
Famalicao and Nacional have had 60% games where the total number of goals was over 2.5 in the last ten both clubs played. In addition to that, the average total goal scored in the whole Primeira Liga season is 2.6 goals per match for both clubs. Last but not least, the last time they played against each other there were more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Famalicao vs Nacional: Head-to-Head Statistics & Data
Below, you can see all recent statistics and scores for Famalicao and Nacional and find out more about their recent form against each other.
Match Preview for the Famalicao vs Nacional Fixture
Although the last time these teams faced each other in January, Nacional prevailed, this time the club form is awful and they will most likely lose against Famalicao. There are no suspensions or injuries to speak of for both teams, so they will be at their highest when they go against each other this Sunday.
We expect both of them to score and there to be more than 2.5 total goals, so it will be an interesting fixture. Does Nacional have a shot at escaping relegation this season? We will see on Sunday.
Prevalent Questions About the Famalicao vs Nacional Match
- What time will the match start? – The match will begin at 16:00 CET
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played on Estadio Municipal de Famalicao.
- Where can I watch the match? – If you are in Portugal, you can watch the match on Sport TV, and if you are in Slovenia, you can watch it on Arena Sport.
- Where can I find the best odds? – The best Primeira Liga odds are on Ladbrokes.