Aalborg to Win
BTTS - No
The Danish Superliga is a captivating football league that showcases the talent and passion of Danish football. While it may not garner the same level of global recognition as some of Europe's top leagues, such as the Premier League or La Liga, it possesses its own unique charm and intensity.
With a fiercely competitive atmosphere and a penchant for producing surprises, the Superliga offers an exhilarating experience for both fans and enthusiasts. Not only does it have enthralling matches and intriguing storylines, but the world of Danish football also makes betting exciting, requiring insights into the league's outright markets.
Get ready to immerse yourself in the Danish Superliga and discover the captivating journey that unfolds on the football pitches of Denmark.
- 1 Danish League Prediction: this week's top three tips
- 2 Outright Predictions for the Danish Superliga
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Danish Superliga
- 4 Best bookmakers to use for Danish League betting
- 5 Danish League Frequently Asked Questions
Danish League Prediction: this week's top three tips
Here are our predictions for three of this week's big games in the play-off sections of the Danish Superliga.
Aalborg vs Silkeborg: Aalborg to win @ 7/10 (1.70)
- Aalborg have won three of their last five home games
- Silkeborg have lost three of their past four away matches
- Aalborg won the last head to head game 4-1 just a month ago
Tip Probability: 59%
FC Copenhagen vs Randers: Draw/Copenhagen @ 3/1 (4.00)
- Copenhagen have won each of their last four games whilst Randers have lost each of their past five games
- Of Copenhagen's four wins, two of them have come with the games tied at the break
- Each of Randers' last three defeats have seen them level at half time
Tip Probability: 25%
Horsens vs Lyngby: BTTS – No @ 6/5 (2.20)
- Horsens have seen just one of their last four home games end with both teams scoring
- Three of Lyngby's last four away games have seen at least one team blank in front of goal
- Two of the last three head to head games played at Horsens' stadium have featured a ‘nil' in the final scoreline
Tip Probability: 46%
Outright Predictions for the Danish Superliga
Here are the latest outright predictions for the Danish Superliga:
Superliga Winner: FC Copenhagen
Superliga Winner: Nordsjaelland
Superliga Winner: Viborg
FC Copenhagen secured a 3-1 win on the road to Brondby last time out while Viborg made little work of Randers in their 2-0 away victory. Out of the top three, only Nordsjaelland dropped points, as they reeled to a 1-1 draw against Aarhus. The Danish Superliga Championship Group table looks like this,
Everything you need to know about the Danish Superliga
The Danish Superliga is the top professional football league in Denmark. It is the highest level of football competition in the country and is administered by the Danish Football Association. It operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the Danish 1st Division, the second-tier league in Denmark.
The league consists of 12 teams, and each team plays a total of 32 matches in a season, with home and away fixtures against the other teams in the league. They play a full home-and-away schedule against each other, which accounts for 22 matches for each team.
It is then followed by the Play-Off sections, Championship and Relegation. The top six teams at the end of the regular season battle it out to see who will win the title and participate in the UEFA competitions. On the other hand, the bottom six battle amongst themselves for top-flight honours.
The two teams finishing at the bottom of the table are relegated to the 1st Division, which is the second tier of Danish football. Meanwhile, the team that is at the top of the Relegation Group has an opportunity to secure a European spot. They play the team at the bottom of the Championship Group for the possibility in the Europa League Playoff.
Best bookmakers to use for Danish League betting
In the UK, there aren't a whole host of bookmakers that offer Outright betting odds on the Danish Superliga with the best of the bunch being bet365.
Bet365 are currently offering odds on who will win the Danish Superliga title with FC Copenhagen being the favourite, followed by Nordsjaelland, Viborg and AGF Aarhus.
However, when it comes to betting on individual matches there are a whole host of bookmakers that offer odds on Danish Superliga matches such as Unibet, Midnite, Bet Victor, LiveScoreBet, betfair, William Hill, Stake, 888Sport, BetUK, betway, Paddy Power, Betfred, Ladbrokes, Coral, bet365 and Skybet.
If you use Bet365, make sure to take advantage of the bet365 bonus code. On the other hand, if you decide to go with William Hill, don't miss out on the William Hill sign up promo code!
Danish League Frequently Asked Questions
- How many teams play in the Danish Superliga? – as things stand there are 12 clubs that compete in Denmark's top-flight.
- Which team has the most Danish Superliga titles? – Kjøbenhavns Boldklub have won 15 top-division titles to date. They currently play in the 5th tier of Danish football.
- Who are the current Danish Superliga champions? – F.C. Copenhagen won the 2021/22 campaign. They have won 14 Superliga titles.
- What are the domestic cup competitions in Denmark? – there are two, the Danish Super Cup played between the league winners and the cup winners, and the Danish Cup, also known as the DBU Pokalen.
- When was the Danish Superliga founded? – the top division in Danish football was formed way back in 1945. In 1991 the Danish Superliga emerged as the highest football league in football, replacing the Danish 1st Division.