Let's go over the top free wagering tips and predictions for the Copa Libertadores fixture this Friday between Defensa y Justicia and Independiente Valle.
Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: Tips & Predictions
Below, you can see the three betting tips we thought are the best for the upcoming match, and if you want to check out more Copa Libertadores odds, go to our site and check out our recent articles.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Defensa y Justicia to win @ 13/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 11/10
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 5/6
All odds are subject to change and we can only guarantee that the prices you see here were correct at the time of posting. But they may have changed by the time you read this so double-check everything. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- 1 Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: Tips & Predictions
- 2 Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: Latest Stats & Matches
- 3 Match Preview of the Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle Fixture
- 4 Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: FAQs
Defensa y Justicia to Win
Defensa y Justicia is currently second with eight points in the Group A standings and they only have one loss in the last five Copa Libertadores matches they played. Independiente Valle has four points and lost three of the last five Copa Libertadores fixtures they played.
Over 2.5 Goals
In the Copa Libertadores group stage both Defensa y Justicia and Independiente Valle have had three over and two under games, for now. This includes the last fixtures they played against Palmeiras and U. de Deportes.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
In the last fixture between Defensa y Justicia and Independiente Valle, there were goals scored by both teams. Also, four out of the last five Group A games for Defensa y Justicia ended with BTTS. For Independiente Valle, only two of the last five group stage fixtures were BTTS.
Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: Latest Stats & Matches
In the tables below, you can see the latest Defensa Y Justicia vs Independiente Valle statistics and team form in the last five fixtures they played.
Match Preview of the Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle Fixture
Defensa y Justicia isn't in perfect form, but they are doing better than their opponents who have only four points, so far, and will battle with U. de Deportes for a place at the Copa Sudamericana playoffs. Both teams have several injured or sick players, but that won't matter that much because all of them have been out for at least six fixtures (some even more), which means that the teams should be used without them.
Defensa y Justicia vs Independiente Valle: FAQs
- Will any networks broadcast the match? – If you are in Portugal, then Sport TV will broadcast it, and Max Sport will also stream it but only in certain countries.
- When and where is the match scheduled to be played? – The match is set to begin at 00:00 CET and it will be played on Estadio Norberto Tito Tomaghello in Gobernador Julio A. Costa.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – You can find the top odds for any Copa Libertadores match on Ladbrokes.