Today, we will go through another National League fixture, this time between Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham. Check out our website for more National League predictions and betting tips.
Free Betting Tips for Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham
Here are the top three wagering tips for the fixture, which will be played on Saturday. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Dagenham & Redbridge to win @ 9/4
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 18/25
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 61/100
Please check the odds on the bookmaker page before you place any wagers because after we posted the article, they might have changed.
Dagenham & Redbridge to Win
Dagenham & Redbridge won the last four games in a row they hosted and the last head-to-head they played at home against Wrexham. They have also won (mostly) or drew 80% of the last ten games they participated in. Wrexham won three of the last five games they played and drew the last head-to-head against Dagenham & Redbridge.
Over 2.5 Goals
In the last ten games for Wrexham, eight of them ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored, and in seven of those games, Wrexham scored at least two goals in the match. For Dagenham & Redbridge, six out of the last ten games ended with more than 2.5 total goals. The last time these teams played against each other there were more than 2.5 goals scored by both of them.
BTTS – Yes
The last head-to-head between the teams ended with both of them scoring goals. Four of the last six games in Wrexham's history ended with both teams scoring, and for Dagenham & Redbridge there were three BTTS situations out of the last five fixtures.
Head-to-Head Data for Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham
In the table below, you can see the latest head-to-head data and recent form for both teams and make your conclusions.
Match Preview, Final Prediction, and Latest Injuries
Wrexham has any injuries or suspensions to speak of, but Dagenham & Redbridge is a different story. The Daggers midfielder Joey Jones received an indirect card suspension on May 22nd during the fixture against Chesterfield. He has already missed one game and will miss the one on Saturday, as well.
Fortunately, both teams are healthy and there are no injuries to speak of. It was a close call deciding which basket to put our eggs in for this fixture, but with the better form and playing where they are most comfortable (at home), Dagenham & Redbridge has the better chance.
Popular Q&As About Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham
- What time will the match start? – The Dagenham & Redbridge vs Wrexham fixture is scheduled to begin at 13:30 CET.
- Which stadium will the game be played on? – The match will be at Chigwell Construction Stadium, which is also known as Victoria Road.
- Will I be able to watch the game anywhere? – We only know of a single platform that will stream the match – BT Sport – in the countries that they are available in. You can also try and see if your bookmaker will stream the match.