Below, you can read all about the Bristol City vs Brentford predictions and odds for their next head-to-head fixture on Saturday.
Bristol City vs Brentford: Top Odds and Wagering Tips for Saturday
The Championship betting experts that went through the match data for Bristol City vs Brentford recommended the following betting tips.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Brentford to win @ 7/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Ivan Toney @ 8/11
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Before placing any wagers on the bookmaker page, you need to make sure that the odds haven't changed, if they are updated, decide if you still want to place the bet with the new prices.
- 1 Bristol City vs Brentford: Top Odds and Wagering Tips for Saturday
- 2 Statistics and Head-to-Head Data for Bristol City vs Brentford
- 3 Previewing the Bristol City vs Brentford Saturday Fixture
- 4 Questions & Answers Regarding the Bristol City vs Brentford Match
Brentford to Win
Brentford hasn't lost a game in more than ten Championship fixtures, and the last time they did was at the beginning of March against Norwich. Bristol City on the other hand drew 30% and lost 60% of the last ten games they played. At home, Bristol City hasn't won a game since January and Brentford won or drew 70% of the last ten away games they went to.
Both Teams to Score
Bristol City managed to achieve a BTTS situation in five of the last six games they played, even though they didn't win any of them. They have 44% BTTS games in the Championship, while Brentford is leading them with 53% BTTS games in the entire season.
Ivan Toney to Score Anytime
Ivan Toney is the EFL Championship's top scorer with thirty goals and ten assists. He also scored a goal in four of the last ten games he played in, which says he is in excellent form. He will most likely take the Golden Boot this year if Teemu Pukki of Norwich doesn't grab the first place being only four goals behind.
Statistics and Head-to-Head Data for Bristol City vs Brentford
In the tables below, you can see the latest matches for both teams, the scores, their opponents, and the recent matches they played against each other.
Previewing the Bristol City vs Brentford Saturday Fixture
Brentford is only four points behind Watford and is fighting hard for the second automatic promotion slot. If they win against Bristol City, which will most likely happen, they will be one step closer to achieving their promotion goal. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if Watford loses their next game. They have four injured players, including Henrik Dalsgaard.
Bristol City has only two injuries to speak of – midfielder Hakeeb Adelakun and forward Andreas Weimann, who has been missing for more than ten Championship games already.
Questions & Answers Regarding the Bristol City vs Brentford Match
- Where can I find more Championship predictions? – You can open our website and navigate to the latest articles to find all predictions.
- What time is the match set to start? – The match will begin at 13:30 CET exactly.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be played at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol.