This Tuesday Brentford vs Rotherham will be the only Championship fixture available, so get the latest betting tips, predictions, and news from our article.
Top Brentford vs Rotherham Betting Tips and Odds
Let's review the top free betting tips our experts gave us for the Brentford vs Rotherham match. You can check out other Championship betting tips on our site.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Brentford to win @ 1/2
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 23/20
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Remember to always check out the odds on the bookmaker platform before you place a bet because they are subject to change.
Brentford to Win
Brentford has won or drawn the last nine out of ten Championship games, while Rotherham has lost seven out of their last ten games. Brentford also won the last four head-to-head matches against the Millers. The Bees seem to be doing good on home ground, as well, with only two losses in the last ten home games they played.
Both Teams Won't Score
Brentford has had a BTTS game only once in the last five Championship games played, while Rotherham twice in the same number of games. We don't believe that both teams will score like it was in the last head-to-head between them in December, where Brentford got a clean sheet.
Over 2.5 Goals Scored
Brentford has an average of 2.7 total goals scored per game in the EFL Championship, while Rotherham has an average of 2.4 goals scored.
Most Recent Brentford vs Rotherham Match Histories and Stats
In the tables below, you can check out the most recent match data for both clubs and their latest head-to-head meetings.
Latest Brentford vs Rotherham News
Brentford is currently placed at number three in the Championship table with seventy-eight points. They missed their chance at automatic promotions this season, but at least they will star at the playoffs. Rotherham will be an easy win for them even if they will be missing two defenders and two midfielders – Shandon Baptise, Josh Dasilva, Rico Henry, and Henrik Dalsgaard.
Rotherham on the other hand faces a loss and even though they don't have any injured players, they will be missing Matt Crooks. He received a red card suspension in the match against Middlesbrough on the 21st of April, where they lost.
Brentford is a high-scoring club and they will have Ivan Toney on their roster, who is at the head of the “Top Scorer of the Championship” chart this season with twenty-nine goals and ten assists.
Questions and Answers Regarding the Brentford vs Rotherham Fixture
- When will the Brentford vs Rotherham fixture begin? – The match will be on Tuesday at 20:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – Brentford will host the match at Brentford Community Stadium.
- Will I be able to watch the match online? – Yes, you will. Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event will be streaming the fixture. If you are abroad, you can watch it on platforms, like Viaplay, Nova Sports, and V Sport.