Who will win on Saturday and will Brentford lose their first game since the beginning of March? We will give you our top free betting tips, predictions, and the best odds for the fixture.
Brentford vs Millwall: Best Odds & Betting Tips
Our experts created a few betting tips for this match and we decided to share them with you.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Brentford to Win @ 8/13
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 23/20
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Ivan Toney @ 5/6
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Remember to check out the odds before you place any bets because they might have changed after we published the article.
Brentford's 80% won or drawn games are better than Millwall's 60% won or drawn games out of the last ten games both teams played in the Championship. That and also Brentford is fourth in the Championship table, while Millwall takes 9th place, for now.
Both Teams to Score
Millwall has scored in thirteen out of the last fifteen away games they played, so we believe that even if they don't win, they will at least score a goal. Brentford scored in twelve of their last fifteen home games, so they also have a high chance of scoring. The Bees have excellent scorers besides Ivan Toney and Millwall has Jed Wallace.
Toney to Score Anytime
Ivan Toney leads the Championship “Top Scorers” chart with twenty-nine goals and ten assists. He also scored a goal in four out of the last eight matches Brentford scored a goal, so there is a high chance he will do it again.
Brentford vs Millwall: Latest Statistics, Prices, and Information
We have displayed all the recent head-to-head stats and data for both teams in the tables below.
Match Preview of the Brentford vs Millwall Fixture
Millwall only has two injured players – defender Shaun Hutchinson and midfielder Ryan Leonard, who each have one goal and two assists in the Championship.
Brentford is worse in this statistic because they will be missing two important defenders (Henrik Dalsgaard and Rico Henry) because of a knee injury and a hamstring. Joshua Dasilva, who scored five goals this season will also miss Saturday's game because of a muscle injury.
We are betting that Brentford will win the game because they are in better form in the last ten Championship games compared to the Lions. The Bees will have to fight to keep themselves in the playoffs because Bournemouth and Barnsley are only two points behind.
Questions & Answers Regarding the Saturday Game
- Where will the match be played? – The fixture will be hosted at Brentford Community Stadium.
- What time will the match begin? – The Brentford vs Millwall fixture will begin at 14:30 EET.
- Where can I check out more free tips? – You can browse the Championship predictions articles for more free betting tips.
- Who is the favorite team in this match? – Brentford is the favorite team.
- Where can I bet that match? – Our recommendation is Ladbrokes.