The battle for a spot in the Top 6 in the English Championship is on. Today, we will go over the Brentford vs Cardiff free tips, odds, predictions, and match preview. You can also check out our other Championship betting tips on our site.
Brentford vs Cardiff Free Betting Tips and Odds
Here are the top free betting tips that our experts came up with for the upcoming Brentford vs Cardiff match.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Brentford to win @ 8/11
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 7/10
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 19/20
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Keep in mind that odds change constantly, so the prices you see above may not be the same by the time you open the page to place a bet.
Brentford to Win
Brentford is in better form because they only lost one game out of the last ten Championship games pl Compared to them Cardiff lost three out of the last ten games played and they won only two while drawing the rest of them.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored
In the last ten games that Brentford played, eight of the games ended with them scoring a maximum of two goals. For Cardiff, nine out of the last ten games played ended with them scoring less than 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
Both clubs' Championship games where both teams scored in the match are close to 50% and Cardiff has scored an average of 1.4 goals per game while conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game. Brentford on the other hand has scored an average of 1.7 goals per Championship game while conceded an average of one goal per game.
Latest Brentford vs Cardiff Betting Odds and Statistics
Check out the recent match histories and other statistical data in the tables below, so you may see for yourself where parts of our predictions are coming from.
Brentford vs Cardiff: Who Will Win on Tuesday?
50% of the ten most recent matches for both clubs ended in a draw, but we believe that this time, like the last time both teams faced each other in December – Brentford would win. They have three key players out with injuries, including defenders Henrik Dalsgaard & Rico Henry and midfielder Joshua Desilva.
For Cardiff, the injury news is a little harsher because they will be missing four defenders, two of which (Joseph Bennett and Sean Morrison) played in many Championship games this season. Cardiff will also be missing two forwards – Lee Tomlin and Isaac Vassell, which will damage their attack in addition to a weaker defense.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Fixture
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be hosted by Brentford at Brentford Community Stadium.
- Will I be able to watch the match somewhere? – Yes, you will. Sky Sports Arena will stream the match in the UK & Ireland.
- What time will the match begin? – The fixture will start at 19:00.
- Will Lee Tomlin and Isaac Vassell play for Cardiff? – No, both players are out with injuries.