Only two League Two rounds are left to be played out, and Bradford will host Scunthorpe to nearly close out the season. Stay tuned for our team of experts’ best free predictions about the game. If you want to wager on another League Two match-up, you can find it on our League Two dedicated page.
Bradford vs Scunthorpe top free betting predictions and odds
Here is our experts’ conclusion on which are the most valuable bets for this match-up.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Bradford @ 8/11
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 5/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 @ 1/1
Always keep in mind that the odds may change without notice at all times. Check your betslip carefully before placing your final bet. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Bradford to Win
Bradford’s key advantage in this match will be their solid defense at home. When playing at Valley Parade, the hosts concede very few goals – 19, compared to the 32 they’ve allowed when on the road. This, paired with Scunthorpe’s weak form away from home, should be enough to get Bradford the 3 points.
BTTS – No
Only 36% of Scunthorpe’s matches have resulted in a both teams scoring scenario, which is enough to put us off this bet and go the other way. The visitors have managed 19 goals in 22 games away from home, which averages 0.83 goals per game. However, as we previously mentioned Bradford’s defense at home has proven rather solid.
Over 2.5 Goals
Historically this match-up tends to produce quite a few goals. The last 10 meetings between the squads have resulted in 26 goals scored, with only a single game finishing without a goal. What also leads us in the direction of this bet is the fact that Scunthorpe is having a bad stroke and has recorded 5 consecutive losses, conceding 2 or more goals regularly.
Bradford vs Scunthorpe – latest up-to-date statistics and selection of the best odds
Here you can enjoy the latest stats and best odds visualized cleanly for your best experience.
Playing out the rest of the season
The hosts are a mid-table side that is out of the battle for the promotion play-off spots. It's safe to say that with just two games remaining, Bradford has nothing to play for. On the other hand, Scunthorpe may face a ridiculous scenario in which they get relegated instead of Southend.
In order to secure its League Two spot, The Iron needs to acquire just a single point more. Bradford will be a tough opponent, but Scunthorpe shouldn’t be too alarmed as Southend’s chance of taking their place requires an incredible amount of miracles to happen. We’ve covered that in one of our other League Two betting articles, which you can find here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the kick-off time for Bradford vs Scunthorpe? – The kick-off time is the time in which boxing day matches traditionally start – 16:00, on 01/05/2021.
- What is boxing day? – The boxing day is held on a Saturday, and what's special is that nearly all of the games of all English football competitions are played out at that day, with a kick-off time at 16:00.
- What is your recommended bookmaker? – Our recommended bookmaker for this game is Ladbrokes.
- Who is the favorite? – There is no clear favorite, but perhaps Bradford is the better-equipped side at the current moment.