Boavista is a well-known Portuguese club that you typically do not expect to fight for its life. But this season has been far from good for the club, and they are on the brink of relegation with 29 points and currently holding the 16th spot in the Primeira Liga table. We like teams in such situations because the betting possibilities are many. So, we will discuss them below.
Boavista vs Tondela: See the three best value predictions for the game
Our experts have put together three free betting tips for you below. Check them out and see which one you like the best.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Betting – Draw @ 12/5
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to score – Yes @ 20/23
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Half Time / Full Time – Boavista/Draw @ 14/1
Always make sure you check your slip prior to placing a bet. Make sure the odds haven’t changed between us publishing this article and you making a wager. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- 1 Boavista vs Tondela: See the three best value predictions for the game
- 2 The story that the numbers tell
- 3 Is this another classic match in which the bottom feeder is saved from relegation?
- 4 Frequently asked questions about the Boavista vs Tondela game
Match Betting – Draw
We simply cannot give Boavista the edge here. Their record for the season is 6/11/13. Yes, undoubtedly, the team will try hard to win the match but we simply don’t trust them. Tondela isn’t going to play as hard but they can’t allow to have a losing streak now. While the Auriverdes appear safe in their 9th seed, they are only 6 points clear from the relegation zone. With 4 matches left to play, they may very well find themselves in a pickle. In the end, nobody wins that match.
BTTS – Yes
It makes sense to bet this because of the latest stats. Boavista has accumulated 9 goals over their last 5 games and have conceded just as many in that same span. With Tondela, the picture is similar with them scoring 7 goals in five games and allowing 9.
Half Time / Full Time – Boavista/Draw
Here’s how we predict the game will develop. Boavista will push for a goal early and will likely succeed. Tondela will have no option but to try hard to come back and snag a point. In the last two losses that Boavista had, their opponent scored in the second half both times. It seems like the team has problems with keeping their composure for the entire duration of the match.
The story that the numbers tell
Check out some of the latest odds together with head-to-head stats.
With Rio Ave losing to Sporting on 05.05, Boavista now has a real chance to claw out of the relegation zone. The team has played very uninspiring football with their 2 losses and a draw in their last 3 games, but this is an excellent time for them to bounce back and take the 15th spot in the table. This explains why they are such a heavy favourite against Tondela.
The Auriverdes on the other hand, have literally nothing to play for. They are firmly entrenched in the 9th seed and even if they lose some points, they can go down to the 13th spot which still doesn’t threaten them at all. The team has 2 victories, 2 losses, and a draw in their last 5 and will likely play with little pressure.
Frequently asked questions about the Boavista vs Tondela game
- Where can I bet the match? – We recommend you wager with Ladbrokes
- Who will be the winner? – Our best bet is that the match ends in a draw
- Will Boavista be relegated? – If they don’t win enough points in the remaining 4 rounds, they will likely be relegated.