Birmingham - Plymouth
England Championship - St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium
* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Birmingham vs Plymouth Top Predictions and Odds
Birmingham will look to continue its terrific start to the season against a team that will hope for their first away triumph.
- 1 Birmingham vs Plymouth Top Predictions and Odds
- 2 Latest Stats and Market Fluctuations for Birmingham vs Plymouth prediction
- 3 Team Information, Preview, and Birmingham vs Plymouth Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Lukas Jutkiewicz
Birmingham to Win
- The home team is undefeated in four official games this season
- Plymouth lost twice in their past five matches
- The last time they played, it was a goalless draw
Under 2.5 Goals
- Birmingham had four straight games with fewer than three goals scored
- Plymouth has played three ‘over' matches during a five-match span
- Three out of the last four h2h encounters covered the bet in question
Latest Stats and Market Fluctuations for Birmingham vs Plymouth prediction
These are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.