Bet.co.za sign up guide 2024 – A step by step review
This article takes a keen look at the Bet.co.za sign up guide for new users on the betting platform. It also has information on how to verify users accounts and faqs that are helpful to new players.
Bet.co.za sign up guide on how to open a new account
To be able to enjoy the features, bonuses, and promotions on the Bet.co.za betting site, you need to sign up or create an account on the platform.
Opening a new account on Bet.co.za is very easy. Just follow the simple steps in this Bet.co.za sign up guide below and you will have a new account in no time;
- Step 1 – Visit the Bet.co.za website
- Step 2 – Tap the Join Now button
- Step 3 – Enter your full name and email address in the appropriate fields
- Step 4 – A verification mail will be sent to your email address
- Step 5 – Check your mail and confirm the message sent by Bet.co.za
- Step 6 – Make sure you follow all the instructions stated in the mail
- Step 7 – Don't also forget to enter your promo code while completing your registration
Note that using the promo code during the registration process gets you a higher-value of welcome bonus.
Bet.co.za sign up on mobile app
You cannot sign up on the Bet.co.za mobile app as there is currently no app for this betting site. However, you can get to open an account on the Bet.co.za website that is fully optimized for all mobile devices. All you need to do is to follow the Bet.co.za sign up guide stated in the previous section. Then you can proceed to start betting as you like.
Bet.co.za sign up on how to verify users account
In South Africa, all sports betting sites are required to FICA their users' accounts in order to curb crimes ranging from fraud to money laundering on their betting platforms.
Hence, If any new user on any of the South African betting websites refuses to FICA his account, his account might be suspended, and all his winnings will be forfeited.
This FICA law ensures that each new user on betting sites like Bet.co.za verifies their identity by uploading the following documents:
- Drivers license
- Smart card identification
- South African identification book
- Bank statement including your house address
- Utility bill of not more than 3 months old
Once your account has been FICA verified, your withdrawal process won't be delayed for any further confirmation and your money will be instantly paid into your preferred provider option.
Here are the simple steps in the Bet.co.za sign up when verifying a user's account:
- Visit the Bet.co.za website and log in
- Tap on the My Account icon that is at the top of homepage
- Search and click on the Documents Upload icon
- Tap on the Document Type button and then choose the type of document you intend to upload
- Tap on the Upload Files button to ensure that all the right documents are uploaded
- Repeat the upload process until you have been able to upload at least a proof of address document and an identity document. This is to assure the betting site that you own the account.
How to make your first deposit on Bet.co.za after sign up
After registering and verifying your new account by following the step-by-step Bet.co.za sign up, the operator automatically steers you to make a deposit. Are you aware that your first deposit on this platform instantly makes you eligible for the Bet.co.za welcome bonus? This is why it is crucial for new players to make their first deposits in order to claim their welcome bonus.
Here are the seamless steps in making your first deposit on Bet.co.za:
- Tap on the payment method icon
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit
- Tap on the Deposit button
- The ensuing steps is relatively dependent on the type of payment option that you selected
- You can start placing bets on your favorite games once your deposit has been confirmed successful