One of Sunday's fixtures on the Primeira Liga schedule is Belenenses vs Santa Clara and today, we will present you the top free betting tips and predictions for that match.
Latest Predictions and Betting Tips
Below, you can check out the latest predictions for the Belenenses vs Santa Clara fixture and our betting tips for the event.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Belenenses to win @
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Zander Cabezas @
All odds on this and any other Primeira Liga event mentioned here are subject to change, so make sure you check if they are the latest ones or they have changed. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Belenenses to Win
Belenenses only lost two of the last ten games they played and three of the last ten games they hosted, which is better than Santa Clara, who lost seven away games in a row and lost or drew 70% of the last ten Primeira Liga fixtures. We believe that this time Belenenses will get a chance to get back at Santa Clara for the last two head-to-head losses they faced against them.
Under 2.5 Goals
Santa Clara's average total goals scored per game is only 1.7 in the entire season and Belenenses has an average of 2.3 total goals. In the last ten games, Santa Clara scores more than two goals in a game only twice, while Belenenses scored more than two goals once.
Zander Cabezas to Score
Zander Mateo Cassierra Cabezas is a forward for Belenenses and top scorer for the team in the entire Primeira Liga season. He has scored ten goals and one assist and is only one goal behind Santa Clara's top scorer. He also scored six goals in the last six fixtures he participated in.
Recent Head-to-Head Statistics & Odds
In these tables, you can see the recent match histories and odds for Belenenses vs Santa Clara event on Sunday, including the past head-to-head matches.
Final Prediction, Team News, and Injury Reports
Belenenses and Santa Clara are both with forty points in the Primeira Liga table, but the team form will be a determining factor on Sunday. Although they have the same points, Belenenses have been in better form during the whole season, so it's expected of them to win.
There is only one player injured on both sides – Belenenses' defender Eduardo de Sousa Santos and Santa Clara's midfielder Julio Rodrigues have knee injuries to recover from and won't make the match.
Questions & Answers Regarding the Belenenses vs Santa Clara Match
- Where can I watch the match? – You can watch the match on Sport TV in Portugal and you can also check to see if your bookmaker supports live streaming and if they will be streaming the fixture.
- What time will the fixture begin? – The match is set to start at 18:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The game will be hosted by Belenenses on Estádio Nacional.
- Will there be spectators? – No, there won't be any spectators.