Today, we will go through the Barnsley vs Norwich predictions we have for the upcoming fixture on Saturday.
Latest Barnsley vs Norwich Wagering Predictions & Tips
Our experts reviewed all the data around the Barnsley vs Norwich fixture and they came up with the following betting tips.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Final Result – Norwich to Win @ 31/20
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 8/11
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Emiliano Buendia @ 9/5
Before placing any of the wagers we recommended, you should double-check all odds to see if they have changed from the time of posting. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Norwich to Win
Norwich is the only team in the EFL Championship that will surely be promoted to the Premier League next season. They won six of the last ten games they played and drew one. Barnsley is on a thin line right now and one move in the wrong direction can cost them the playoffs.
The Tykes won three of the last five games they played, but lost or drew three of the last five games they hosted. Norwich has 70% wins, 20% draws, and 10% losses in the last ten away games they played.
Over 2.5 Goals
Oddsmakers seem to believe that there will be more than 2.5 goals in this fixture and we agree with them. Norwich scored more than 2.5 goals in three of the last six games they played and there were more than 2.5 total goals in four of those last six games. Barnsley has also had more than 2.5 total goals in four of the last ten games.
Emiliano Buendia to Score
Emiliano Buendia is Norwich's second-best scorer with fourteen goals and fifteen assists. He scored goals in four of the last seven Norwich fixtures.
Head-to-Head Statistics and Match Data for Barnsley vs Norwich
Below, we have given you the most recent matches for both Barnsley and Norwich, so you can make your assumptions for the upcoming fixture.
Match Preview for the Barnsley vs Norwich Game
Barnsley is in good form, but they will be up against the current winners Norwich, so the battle will be worth the wait. Norwich has six injured players in total and most of them are defenders, but they have been missing for a while now and the Canaries will manage fine without them.
Barnsley is missing four players, including Herbie Kane, Liam Kitching, and Benjamin Williams. They will have to work very hard to beat Norwich and stay qualified for the playoffs, but it's highly doubtful it will happen.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Saturday Match
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Oakwell Stadium in Barnsley.
- What time will the match start? – The match starts a 13:30 CET.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend? – We recommend Ladbrokes for betting on this fixture.
- Where can I watch the match? – You can check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match, otherwise we don't know of any streaming platforms offering to broadcast it live.