* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change
Another close game in the upcoming round of Saudi Pro League is the Al Hazm vs Al Wehda duel, scheduled for Sunday, November 5th. This is our detailed preview of the game, along with our latest betting tips and picks for it.
Our favourite Al Hazm vs Al Wehda predictions and picks
If you are on the prowl for top football betting tips, like our Al Hazm vs Al Wehda predictions, you've come to the right place:
- We saw 2 of the last 4 H2H duels between these teams end without a winner
- Al Wehda have lost 4 of their 5 away games in the league this season, while Al Hazm have lost 3 of their 5 home matches so far
- Al Wehda is 6 points ahead of Al Hazm, but they are in poor form since they are without a win in their last 4 games in the league
Both teams to score – yes
- Al Wehda's matches in Saudi Pro League this have averaged 3.91 goals per game
- We saw an average of 3.73 goals per game in Al Hazm's games in the league so far
- Both teams have scored in 82% of all Al Hazm's games in the league this season, while the same thing happened in 64% of all Al Wehda games in Saudi Pro League
Top odds and important stats for Al Hazm vs Al Wehda
If you're searching for the best Al Hazm vs Al Wehda odds and stats, check them out right here, on our site:
Al Hazm last five: LLWDL
Al Wehda last five: LDLLL
We will not take a closer look at the top betting markets and odds for this game:
Al Hazm odds: 19/10 (2.90) – 34.50% probability
Draw odds: 13/5 (3.60) – 27.80% probability
Al Wehda odds: 13/10 (2.30) – 23.50% probability
It is clear from these odds that the bookies expect a close duel. That being said, Al Wehda are the expected winners by a small margin and with a 23.50% win probability. Furthermore, the main favourite to become the first goalscorer in this match is Odion Ighalo at 11/2 (6.50) odds, which is same as a 15.40% probability.
Al Hazm – Al Wehda preview: Team news, form, and possible lineups
Check out the latest news and updates for both teams right here, including the potential Al Hazm vs Al Wehda lineups:
With just 1 win in 11 games and a total of 7 points won, Al Hazm clearly had a tough time at the start of the season in Saudi Pro League. As a newly promoted team, that was expected to a certain extent, but their fans will certainly still be disappointed by these results. On the bright side, Al Hazm did get their only win recently, so their form might be changing for the better.
Al Hazm predicted lineup:
Zaid – Al Mhemaid, Viana, Al Absi, Qasheesh – Traore, Vina – Al Thani, Toze, Selemani – Badamosi
After winning 4 games in the first 7 rounds of the new season in Saudi Pro League, Al Wehda struggled recently and lost 3 of their last 4 matches, along with 1 draw. Overall, the team is close to the middle of the standings, which is pretty much in line with their expectations before the season. When it comes to team news, Al Wehda will be without suspended Ala'a Al-Hajji
Al Wehda predicted lineup:
Munir – Hawsawi, Duarte, El Yamiq, Al Muwallad – Fajr, Al Haji – Al Eisa, Anselmo, Goodwin – Ighalo
Teams commonly announce their starting lineups one hour before the kickoff
Player to watch: Odion Ighalo
Given his career which included a brief stint at Man Utd, Odion Ighalo is clearly the biggest name in this match and our player to watch. In addition to this, the experienced Nigerian striker is Al Wehda's top scorer in the league this season with 5 goals, so Al Hazm will have to keep a close eye on Ighalo in this game.