In this article, we will focus on the upcoming Asia World Cup qualifier between Japan and Australia. You can read all about the match below, including the best bets and predictions.
Latest Betting Tips & Odds for Japan vs Australia
These are the top three best bets we came up with after going over the statistics for upcoming Japan vs Australia qualifier.
- Football Whispers AU Prediction one: Match Result – Australia to win @ 3.70
- Football Whispers AU Prediction two: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.50
- Football Whispers AU Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ 1.67
All odds here are from Ladbrokes AU and are subject to change. This means that you should double-check them before wagering.
Match Result – Australia to Win
Australia is currently at the top of group B in the World Cup qualifying stage with three wins under their belt. Japan is many points behind with only three, so far, which is six points behind the top two teams Australia and Saudi Arabia. Although Japan proved that they can win against Australia, it's highly doubtful they would be able to do it in their current form.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Almost all of the recent games for Japan ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored. Specifically, four of the last five they played. The last few fixtures between Australia and Japan also ended with low-scoring outcomes – three of the last five head-to-head games they played.
Both Teams to Score – No
Recently both of the teams tend to end their matches with only one team scoring goals. Four of the last five matches for Australia and Japan ended that way. Also, the last time they faced each other the game ended without both teams scoring goals.
Recent Match Histories for the Asia World Cup Qualifier
Below, you can check out the most recent match histories & scores for the Japan vs Australia fixture next week.
Team News, Injuries, and Preview for Japan vs Australia
The Asia World Cup qualifier between Japan and Australia will be an interesting one because currently, Australia is at the top of group B, while Japan is six points behind them, which is a lot. Technically, Japan could get promoted to the fourth sage even with that big of a point difference, but it's highly doubtful that they will climb up to automatic promotion.
Also, while Japan won plenty of their matches against Australia recently, their form suggests that they will most likely lose. When it comes to goals scored – we don't believe there will be many considering most of their recent head-to-head matches ended with few goals.
Common Queries Regarding Japan vs Australia Qualifier
- What time is the game going to begin? – The kick-off time of the fixture is 12:14 on the 12th of October.
- Where is the match going to be? – The fixture will be played at Saitama Stadium.
- Where can I watch the match live? – In Australia, the match will be broadcasted by 10 Play and 10 Bold, and in Japan, you can watch it via DAZN.
- Are there any injured players on the two squads? – We don't know of any injured players on either Japan or Australian national teams.